Weight Loss Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weight Loss Support Group

A support group for people that are trying to lose weight.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaymond
Admin
Jaymond

Hello and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome   Hello and Welcome EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 am

Hi, my name is Jaymond and I have been over-weight since I was around 10 years old.
I am now 22 and weigh 325, I have tried many diets before and none really seemed to work
or I would lose interest in it because I couldn't eat what I wanted to eat.
My biggest issue was that I couldn't control my appetite and I would eat full meals through out the day.
most of the time I was just bored and not hungry when I would eat.
2 months ago I weighed 340 and that was when I decided I needed to do something about my weight and
not be lazy and shrug it off like it was no big deal.
I have had my struggles and still do with my eating habits and that is why I decided to create this forum.
My goal weight is 230 and I hope to reach that goal with in a year from now.

The changes I have made to my eating habits is I try to eat healthier foods and I stay away from greasy foods, and Bread products.
I still eat sandwiches occasionally but I put Balsamic vinegar on the bread for flavoring instead of mayonnaise and mustard, and
I include some lettuce and tomato, that is my favorite way to make a healthy sandwich.

My favorite food is Lasagna and Pizza. Those are very hard for me to stay away from and are my weakness.

I also have changed the times that I eat. Normal people usually eat around 6am 12pm and 6pm with a snack here and there.
I used to eat anytime I thought I was hungry around the clock, which after 8 or 9pm is very bad for you because that is usually about the time your body wants to shut down and stop burning fat, and go into hibernation mode.
Now I have gotten control over my appetite for the most part, I eat with in 2 hours of the normal 6, 12, 6 times, but occasionally I miss breakfast because I sleep in so sometimes I only eat 2 meals in a day.

So that is a little about me and I hope to hear about you.

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weight Loss Support Group  :: Say Hello-
Jump to: